Freightliner M2 Used Painted Steel Bumper Sold In Three Pieces. The Side You Need Is Determined By Sitting Inside The Truck Facing Forward.
- M2 106 & 112 – Center, “Triangle Mount Style”: Painted UP 21376, A21-281777-000 & A21-26683-004, Chrome UP 21375, A21-27810-001, A21-26683-005, A21-28177-001.
- M2 106 & 112 – Center, “Flat Mount Style”: Painted UP 21677 & Chrome UP 21676.
- M2 106 – 29.92″ Ends.
- M2 106 – 29.92″ Ends.
- M2 112 – 24.8″ Ends, Painted & Chrome.
- M2 112 – 28.35″ Ends, Painted Left OEM # A21-226500-037 Right OEM # A21-26500-038 – Chrome Left Part # A21-26500-039, Right OEM # A21-26500-040.
Parts identification. The use of the original manufacturers’ part number or name is for reference purpose only. When installing bumpers hand tighten only. Please do not use an impact wrench. We guarantee the lowest shipping rate available-up to 82%! Please understand that truck freight and oversize item shipping costs are higher than smaller UPS & Postal item shipping costs.
||36 × 36 × 24 in
M2 106 – 29.92" Chrome: Left, M2 106 – 29.92" Chrome: Right, M2 106 – 29.92" Painted: Left, M2 106 – 29.92" Painted: Right, M2 106 & 112 Flat Mount Style – Center Chrome, M2 106 & 112 Flat Mount Style – Center Painted, M2 106 & 112 Triangle Mount Style – Center Chrome, M2 106 & 112 Triangle Mount Style – Center Painted, M2 112 – 24.8" Chrome: Left, M2 112 – 24.8" Chrome: Right, M2 112 – 24.8" Painted: Left, M2 112 – 24.8" Painted: Right, M2 112 – 28.35" Chrome: Left, M2 112 – 28.35" Chrome: Right, M2 112 – 28.35" Painted: Left, M2 112 – 28.35" Painted: Right
All oversized shipments will ship through standard LTL ground freight through our designated freight brokers. These shipments include: Bumpers, Hoods, Fairings, Grilles and Any Other Oversized Parts.
LTL Truck Carriers can only deliver to Commercial Business addresses. Any shipment to a residential address requires additional instruction with the freight carrier and additional shipment charges will apply.
Freight Delivery Instructions:
- It is advised to have at least 2 people available to carry heavy shipments such as bumpers. Truck Drivers are not required to help unload shipment.
- ALL SHIPMENTS ARE INSURED. Always inspect shipments before accepting the shipment to clarify any damage from the freight carrier through transit. If damage occurs accept the shipment only when the trucker notates damage and takes pictures into his system. Contact us with further instructions if damage occurs.
- Hood Shipments require forklift for delivery. **Lift gates not provided for delivery**
All other parts smaller than oversize rating will ship through standard ground freight either through UPS or USPS, depending on which carrier provides the fastest ship time. All in stock orders are shipped out same day. If there is any delay with shipment customer will be notified. Standard freight transit times are around 3-5 Business days depending on location of delivery and which warehouse items are shipped.
All parts shipped from our multiple warehouses are inspected and ensured to be free of any blemishes, cracks or manufacturer defects. Please contact us for any warranty issues.
- All Chrome bumpers are warrantied for 1 Year to be free of any manufacturer defect that includes any cracks, bends, or peeling of chrome plating.
- Custom bumpers taller than 18” are only warrantied to be delivered free of manufacturer defect.
- Any damage to bumpers during shipment transit are warrantied and insured by the freight carriers.
- All Hoods are warrantied to be free of any manufacturer defect for 1 year. This includes any cracks, deformations, or natural material degradation.
- It is required to dry fit the hood to the
- Damage incurred to hood from any external forces are NOT warrantied including damage from accidents, rocks chips, or physical damage.
Grilles, Headlights & All Other Body or Engine Parts:
- All items are guaranteed to be free from any manufacturer defect for 1 Year.
- Damages caused by any accidents, mishandling, or external influences are not covered under warranty.