Tarp Kit – External Spring Mount w /Tarp Spool:ﾠSteel Up to 28′. Ideal for “Super Tens”, “Strong Arms”, Transfers, & Dump Trailers.ﾠ
The “Stealth” is a Galvanized Steel front to back direct drive tarp system and includes:ﾠ
* All Electrical Components and Hardware.
* Complete High Strength Galvanized Steel Arm Set with External Mount Springs.
* Tarp Spool Assembly with Tomahawk Motor.ﾠ
* In-Cab Mount Switch Kit.ﾠ
* Easy Bolt-on Application.
* VinylﾠTarps Measure 7′ 6″ Wide and are OfferedﾠinﾠBlack 18 Ounce, with 6″ Vinyl Pockets on the Short End,ﾠEyes and Webbing on the Long Side
ﾠ<-Please note:ﾠThese kits are usuallyﾠin stock and shipﾠfactory direct. If they are not in stock they may takeﾠup to ten days to build. Please allow time for shipping.->
The Patriot System comes in two different lengths with the following specifications
1) Fits Dump Bodies up to 23 feet in Length. 4-Spring External Mount, 60″ Lower Arm, Tarp Bows, Tarp Spool, & Apache Motor.ﾠ
2) Fits Dump Bodies up to 24 feet to 28 feet in Length. 5-Spring External Mount, 84″ Lower Arm, Tarp Bows, Tarp Spool, & Tomahawk Motor.
Which kit do I need? Dump beds up to 28 feet long can use the external mount. Dump beds 28 feet and longer need the underbody mount system.
Which tarp should I use? To select the tarp length generally you should add 2 feet to the length of the bed. Example: If your bed is 24 feet you should order a 26 foot long tarp.
The “Stealth” is also available in underbody or side rail spring mounts. The upper arms are versatile and may be interchangeable with your existing tarp covering system. In addition to the standard front to back system for dump bodies up to 23 feet, we offer a Bent Arm system for longer trailers and end dump applications up to 46 feet. The Bent Arm provides longer trailer bodies with a lower profile when covering a load compared to the high profile with a straight arm system.
Why a tarping kit? Load spill is considered dangerous and a criminal act. That is the reason why tarping load laws and the stiff penalties that go with breaking these laws were enacted. Every year there are hundreds of serious injuries because tarps act like a large parachute in flight if not carefully handled. It is time consuming, dangerous, and hard work to hand tarp loads. A tarping system is much safer and less time consuming than hand tarping.
Since 1998 Tarping Systems, Incﾠhas been in the business of manufacturing quality tarp & tarp covering systems.
Arrow HighwayﾠTruck Parts has been a supplierﾠto the CommercialﾠTrucking industry since 1978.ﾠFor more information call us at 877-54-ARROW or email us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
|Dimensions||96 × 60 × 60 in|
Ext Mount 24' Bed w/ 26' Vinyl Tarp, Ext Mount 24'-28' Bed:No Tarp, Ext Mount 26' Bed w/ 28' Vinyl Tarp, Ext Mount 28' Bed w/ 30' Vinyl Tarp, Ext Mount to 23' Bed:No Tarp, Ext Mount:14' Bed w/ 16' Vinyl Tarp, Ext Mount:16' Bed w/ 18' Vinyl Tarp, Ext Mount:18' Bed w/ 20' Vinyl Tarp, Ext Mount:20' Bed w/ 22' Vinyl Tarp, Ext Mount:22' Bed w/ 24' Vinyl Tarp