Peterbilt 379 Hood Repair Parts. These Parts Are Aftermarket Manufactured From High Quality Aluminum And Are Pre-drilled.
- 379 Extended Panel-Side: OEM # 13-03585L & 13-03585R.
- 379 Extended Panel-Upper-Side: OEM # 13-04333L & 13-04333R.
- 379 Extended Panel-Brace-Side: Inner: OEM # 13-03577L & 13-03577R.
- 379 Regular Panel-Side: OEM # 13-03584L & 13-03584R.
- 379 Regular Panel-Side-Upper: OEM # 13-04332L & 13-04332R.
- 379 Regular Panel-Brace: Inner: OEM # 13-03576L & 13-03576R.
- 379 Fender Support: OEM # 13-03590L & 13-03590R.
The side you need is determined by sitting inside the truck facing forward. OEM numbers are used for identification purposes only. *Please Note: If the panel is not in stock at the time of your order, it may take up to 10 days to build. Please allow time for shipping.* We guarantee the lowest shipping rate available-up to 82%!
||72 × 52 × 8 in
|Part - Side
379 Extended Panel-Brace: Inner Left, 379 Extended Panel-Brace: Inner Right, 379 Extended Panel-Side: Left, 379 Extended Panel-Side: Right, 379 Extended Panel-Upper: Left, 379 Extended Panel-Upper: Right, 379 Fender Support: Left, 379 Fender Support: Right, 379 Regular Panel-Brace: Inner Left, 379 Regular Panel-Brace: Inner Right, 379 Regular Panel-Side-Upper: Left, 379 Regular Panel-Side-Upper: Right, 379 Regular Panel-Side: Left, 379 Regular Panel-Side: Right
All oversized shipments will ship through standard LTL ground freight through our designated freight brokers. These shipments include: Bumpers, Hoods, Fairings, Grilles and Any Other Oversized Parts.
LTL Truck Carriers can only deliver to Commercial Business addresses. Any shipment to a residential address requires additional instruction with the freight carrier and additional shipment charges will apply.
Freight Delivery Instructions:
- It is advised to have at least 2 people available to carry heavy shipments such as bumpers. Truck Drivers are not required to help unload shipment.
- ALL SHIPMENTS ARE INSURED. Always inspect shipments before accepting the shipment to clarify any damage from the freight carrier through transit. If damage occurs accept the shipment only when the trucker notates damage and takes pictures into his system. Contact us with further instructions if damage occurs.
- Hood Shipments require forklift for delivery. **Lift gates not provided for delivery**
All other parts smaller than oversize rating will ship through standard ground freight either through UPS or USPS, depending on which carrier provides the fastest ship time. All in stock orders are shipped out same day. If there is any delay with shipment customer will be notified. Standard freight transit times are around 3-5 Business days depending on location of delivery and which warehouse items are shipped.
All parts shipped from our multiple warehouses are inspected and ensured to be free of any blemishes, cracks or manufacturer defects. Please contact us for any warranty issues.
- All Chrome bumpers are warrantied for 1 Year to be free of any manufacturer defect that includes any cracks, bends, or peeling of chrome plating.
- Custom bumpers taller than 18” are only warrantied to be delivered free of manufacturer defect.
- Any damage to bumpers during shipment transit are warrantied and insured by the freight carriers.
- All Hoods are warrantied to be free of any manufacturer defect for 1 year. This includes any cracks, deformations, or natural material degradation.
- It is required to dry fit the hood to the
- Damage incurred to hood from any external forces are NOT warrantied including damage from accidents, rocks chips, or physical damage.
Grilles, Headlights & All Other Body or Engine Parts:
- All items are guaranteed to be free from any manufacturer defect for 1 Year.
- Damages caused by any accidents, mishandling, or external influences are not covered under warranty.