Universal Stainless Steel Turbowing for Chevy, Dodge, & Ford Pickupsﾠ& RV. This wing measures 57″ wide, 25″ deep, & 20″ tall.
Turbowing Upgrade Extension Kit: Chevy, Dodge, Ford, Pickups, & RV. The turbowing & mounting kit is not included and is sold separately. This mini wing kit includes the mini wing, end plates, & the bolt kit. The wing fits onto the Turbowing V11600, measures 57″ wide, & extends the wing 4″. If your trailer is taller this is the kit for you.
The mounting kit is not included and is sold separately.ﾠ
Which Mounting Kit Should You Use?
- Clip On Kit: If You Are Using This Turbowing To Tow A Trailer Part Time (Such As An RV Or Race Car Trailer) You May Use The Clip Kit So That The Wing Can Be Conveniently Removed. If You Don’t Remove It Your Fuel Economy Will Be Dramatically Decreased.
- Bolt On Kit: If You Tow Full Time Then The Bolt On Kit Would Be The Choice – Just Drill Your Holes, Bolt It On, And You Are Done. Either Way You Will See A Dramatic Increase In Fuel Mileage!
Highlights of the Wingmaster Line of Air Deflectors: 30% Reduction in drag! Wings are available in a mirror polished stainless steel. Reduced “Bug Splatter” on the front of the trailer! Enhances stability in windy situations! Increased towing speed! The ability to pass other large vehicles without getting Bogged Down or blown around from on-coming wind! No drilling required with easy on and off clip mount system! For all Full Size Domestic pickup trucks only! Designed to Improve Your Tow Package Towing a 5th wheel trailer, gooseneck race car trailer with a pickup truck or big rig semi truck means you are fighting the wind. Wingmaster builds a stylish wing to deflect air over the trailer and maximize fuel economy every time you tow. Going camping? Want to get better fuel mileage towing on the way to and from your destination but just want the most economical way to save fuel? Wingmaster air deflectors.
All oversized shipments will ship through standard LTL ground freight through our designated freight brokers. These shipments include: Bumpers, Hoods, Fairings, Grilles and Any Other Oversized Parts.
LTL Truck Carriers can only deliver to Commercial Business addresses. Any shipment to a residential address requires additional instruction with the freight carrier and additional shipment charges will apply.
Freight Delivery Instructions:
- It is advised to have at least 2 people available to carry heavy shipments such as bumpers. Truck Drivers are not required to help unload shipment.
- ALL SHIPMENTS ARE INSURED. Always inspect shipments before accepting the shipment to clarify any damage from the freight carrier through transit. If damage occurs accept the shipment only when the trucker notates damage and takes pictures into his system. Contact us with further instructions if damage occurs.
- Hood Shipments require forklift for delivery. **Lift gates not provided for delivery**
All other parts smaller than oversize rating will ship through standard ground freight either through UPS or USPS, depending on which carrier provides the fastest ship time. All in stock orders are shipped out same day. If there is any delay with shipment customer will be notified. Standard freight transit times are around 3-5 Business days depending on location of delivery and which warehouse items are shipped.
All parts shipped from our multiple warehouses are inspected and ensured to be free of any blemishes, cracks or manufacturer defects. Please contact us for any warranty issues.
- All Chrome bumpers are warrantied for 1 Year to be free of any manufacturer defect that includes any cracks, bends, or peeling of chrome plating.
- Custom bumpers taller than 18” are only warrantied to be delivered free of manufacturer defect.
- Any damage to bumpers during shipment transit are warrantied and insured by the freight carriers.
- All Hoods are warrantied to be free of any manufacturer defect for 1 year. This includes any cracks, deformations, or natural material degradation.
- It is required to dry fit the hood to the
- Damage incurred to hood from any external forces are NOT warrantied including damage from accidents, rocks chips, or physical damage.
Grilles, Headlights & All Other Body or Engine Parts:
- All items are guaranteed to be free from any manufacturer defect for 1 Year.
- Damages caused by any accidents, mishandling, or external influences are not covered under warranty.