Turbowing Mounting Kit For Chevy, Dodge, Ford, Camper Shell – Pickup & RV’s. For Use With Turbowing V11600. The Turbo Wing Is Not Included.
Which Kit Should You Use?
- Clip On: If You Are Using This Turbowing To Tow A Trailer Part Time (Such As An RV Or Race Car Trailer) You May Use The Clip Kit So That The Wing Can Be Conveniently Removed. If You Don’t Remove It Your Fuel Economy Will Be Decreased.
- Bolt On: If You Tow Full Time Then The Bolt On Kit Would Be The Choice – Just Drill Your Holes, Bolt It On, And You Are Done. Either Way You Will See A Dramatic Increase In Fuel Mileage!
- How Is The Paint Protected?: Clip Kits: When the p/u doors are open the clips go underneath the weather stripping so the only contact point is in that area.
- Theft Protection: When the doors are closed and locked the wing is secure. A thief would have to use a wrench or destroy the unit..
This item is manufactured by Wingmaster, a division of Valley Chrome Plating, the premier bumper manufacturer in North America. Wingmaster uses the finest stainless steel available. This item is proudly made in the United States of America. ***Please Note: The part is not in stock and takes 10 days to build. Please allow time for shipping. ***Parts Identification: the use of the original manufacturersﾒ part number or name is for reference purpose only. When installing these items hand tighten only. Please do not use an impact wrench. We guarantee the lowest shipping rate available-up to 82%! Please understand that truck freight and oversize item shipping costs are higher than smaller UPS & Postal item shipping costs.
||42 × 8 × 3 in
|Turbowing Bolt Kit Or Clip Kit
Bolt On Kit 1997 – 2013 Ford Std, Ext w/ 4Dr. & Crew Cab, Bolt On Kit 2001 – 2006 Chevy – GMC: 2500 & 3500 Crewcab, Bolt On Kit 2001 – 2006 Chevy – GMC: 2500 & 3500 Ext (w/ 4 Door & Small Door), Bolt On Kit 2003- 2012 Dodge Quad Cab, Bolt On Kit Camper Shell, Clip On Kit 1974 – 1993 Dodge Standard Cab W/ Rain Gutters, Clip On Kit 1980 – 1997 Ford F250 – F650 (All Cabs w/ Rain Gutters), Clip On Kit 1991 – 2000 Chevy – GMC: 2500 & 3500 Crewcab W/ Ribs In Roof, Clip On Kit 1994 – 1997 Dodge Club Cab (XT) No Gutters, Clip On Kit 1994 – 2002 Dodge Quad Cab, Clip On Kit 1998 – 2014 Ford (Std, Ext w/ 4Dr & Crew Cab), Clip On Kit 1999 – 2000 Chevy – GMC: Ext Cab W/ 3rd Door, Clip On Kit 2000 – 2001 Chevy – GMC: 1500 SRS Ext Cab W/ 4 Doors, Clip On Kit 2001 – 2006 Chevy – GMC 2500 & 3500 Ext w/ 4 Door & Small Door, Clip On Kit 2001 – 2006 Chevy – GMC: 2500 & 3500 Crewcab, Clip On Kit 2003 – 2010 Dodge Quad Cab, Clip On Kit 2007 – Up Chevy – GMC: 2500 & 3500 Crewcab & Ext, Clip On Kit 2010 – 2014 Chevy – GMC: 2500 & 3500 Crewcab, Clip On Kit 2011 – 2012 Dodge Quad Cab, Clip On Kit 2013 & Up Dodge Quad Cab, Clip On Kit 2015 & Up – Chevy – GMC: 2500 & 3500 Crewcab, Clip On Kit 2015 & Up – Ford F250-F350, Clip On Kit Chevy – GMC: Tahoe, Yukon, Suburban
All oversized shipments will ship through standard LTL ground freight through our designated freight brokers. These shipments include: Bumpers, Hoods, Fairings, Grilles and Any Other Oversized Parts.
LTL Truck Carriers can only deliver to Commercial Business addresses. Any shipment to a residential address requires additional instruction with the freight carrier and additional shipment charges will apply.
Freight Delivery Instructions:
- It is advised to have at least 2 people available to carry heavy shipments such as bumpers. Truck Drivers are not required to help unload shipment.
- ALL SHIPMENTS ARE INSURED. Always inspect shipments before accepting the shipment to clarify any damage from the freight carrier through transit. If damage occurs accept the shipment only when the trucker notates damage and takes pictures into his system. Contact us with further instructions if damage occurs.
- Hood Shipments require forklift for delivery. **Lift gates not provided for delivery**
All other parts smaller than oversize rating will ship through standard ground freight either through UPS or USPS, depending on which carrier provides the fastest ship time. All in stock orders are shipped out same day. If there is any delay with shipment customer will be notified. Standard freight transit times are around 3-5 Business days depending on location of delivery and which warehouse items are shipped.
All parts shipped from our multiple warehouses are inspected and ensured to be free of any blemishes, cracks or manufacturer defects. Please contact us for any warranty issues.
- All Chrome bumpers are warrantied for 1 Year to be free of any manufacturer defect that includes any cracks, bends, or peeling of chrome plating.
- Custom bumpers taller than 18” are only warrantied to be delivered free of manufacturer defect.
- Any damage to bumpers during shipment transit are warrantied and insured by the freight carriers.
- All Hoods are warrantied to be free of any manufacturer defect for 1 year. This includes any cracks, deformations, or natural material degradation.
- It is required to dry fit the hood to the
- Damage incurred to hood from any external forces are NOT warrantied including damage from accidents, rocks chips, or physical damage.
Grilles, Headlights & All Other Body or Engine Parts:
- All items are guaranteed to be free from any manufacturer defect for 1 Year.
- Damages caused by any accidents, mishandling, or external influences are not covered under warranty.